Hi
Mom and Dad!
Well,
it was another really busy, exhausting week, but it was good! Everything went smoothly for the most part, and we didn't get stood up hardly at all so that was nice. Apparently our efforts at planning better really worked. We were able to meet with a lot of investigators, in both branches, so that was good. And some of them even came to church yesterday, so that's really exciting. I love seeing people come to church.
We started going
on exchanges with the other Sisters, so that was exhausting but really fun.
On Tuesday we went on exchanges with the Sisters in YuLi, and I was with Sister
Keung and we stayed in HuaLien. And then on Friday we went on exchanges with
some of the sisters in TaiDong, and I went to TaiDong with Sister Mao.
We
had Zone Training Meeting Tuesday morning as well, and that was fun. Sister Roy
and I got to present training for the first time as official STL (sister training leaders), so that was
exciting. It was all about how to use 'Preach My Gospel', and basically we just trained on
what Sister Day trained on in the leadership council, so it was fun. Then after
we did the exchange.
On
exchanges in TaiDong, we had an ENTIRE day of finding (which
made me really nervous at first) but it turned out to be really good. We saw
lots of miracles, like finding 4 new investigators in one day, haha. And
specifically finding a girl who was willing to set a baptismal date for 12/25,
so that was exciting. TaiDong reminded me a lot of ZhuNan, because there aren't
many people there and it's super rural as well, so it was fun to be there for a
day.
Yesterday
was really awesome too! J-- came to church again! So she's
officially been 3 times and can get baptized at any time, she just needs to
make sure it's ok with her husband. In order to be baptized the spouse has to
agree, so we invited her this week to talk to him, and hopefully he doesn't
oppose. She is so great, and has a huge desire. We're praying really hard for
her.
Y-- also came to church, and that was awesome. Even though she's the Elders
investigator now because she lives in their area, I still love her and we
still have a great relationship. It was good to see her there.
As
for the new missionaries, everyone is saying that they're actually not going to
be coming in until the end of the transfer, like at the normal time. So that's
a little scary, haha. Sister Roy and I have to keep up 2 areas for another
month, but we'll see. We haven't heard anything specific about it from
President Day, so that could be wrong. But as it is now, Sister Roy and I are
just going to keep up both areas, haha. It's a party.
It's
still getting colder and colder here. I think I'm more sensitive to it this
year or something, because there are some nights where I am freezing! Haha, I
actually got out a scarf last week because I was so chilly. When I do get back
to Idaho I'll probably just freeze, haha.
Well,
that's about all I can think of from last week. I'll send pictures soon
:)
I
love you and miss you!
Love,
Sister George




No comments:
Post a Comment