Hi
Mom and Dad!
This past week has been a crazy one! Most importantly, we got new sisters
here! Yay! Haha, it's about time. Sister H and Sister I are now the
JiAn sisters (what I used to be) and Sister Roy and I are the HuaLien sisters.
So they are the second branch, and we are officially the first branch. It's so
nice to just have one area. I feel like I can put all of my effort into just
one area now. Although it is weird to not be in JiAn (2nd branch) anymore.
Haha, I was in it for so long! I actually got confused yesterday during
church. It was nice though, all the members in the second branch saw me and
they were like "Yes! You're still in HuaLien! Thank goodness! We were
afraid you moved away!" and stuff like that, so that was nice to hear. The
members here are great. I'm still hoping I can stay in HuaLien until I head
home :)
As
for the rest of the week, it was pretty good! One miracle we saw the
past couple days was just finding new investigators. Sunday and Saturday we
had lots of finding time, and we were just finding and finding, and for the
majority of the time not too much success. But then EACH day during the last 5 minutes we met someone, and they became our new investigator. So that
was awesome. Yesterday specifically . . . we were about to start walking back to our
bikes, and we saw a woman walking towards us, so we started talking to her, and
just kept talking and she set up for tomorrow night!
Another miracle...one of our AWESOME investigators brought one of her
classmates to church yesterday, and she really seems interested! We set up
Friday night to get dinner and meet with them, and she came to another YSA (young single adults)
activity last night, and is just so cool. We're really excited to start working
with her as well. She has lots of interest in our Christian religion and in
the Book of Mormon, so that's exciting.
All of our investigators are doing ok. It's weird
because most of the progressing investigators are in the JiAn area, so we
actually don't get to meet with them anymore. It's kind of sad.
Especially about J--, but I'm sure the other sisters will take good
care of her. She hasn't been coming to church yet, but we actually saw her on
the road last week, which was such a tender mercy of the Lord. So that was
good. Hopefully by the end of this week we'll have a better handle on all of
our investigators here actually in our area, haha.
Anyways, this past week was good! I love you Mom and Dad!
Have a great week!
I love you and miss you!
-Sister George
![]() |
| Merry Christmas from Sisters George and Roy |
![]() |
| Fun with food, haha! |
![]() |
| A Young Single Adult activity |
![]() |
| Amie and her friend from DanShui who came to visit :) |





No comments:
Post a Comment