Hey
Mom and Dad!
The
temple was awesome today! I feel like the more I go to the temple the
more awesome it gets. Especially since this last time, I spent like an hour
researching temple scriptures that President Day gave us, so a lot of it made a
lot more sense than it did before.
Sorry
if this email is going to be short, but we don't have much time. We're actually
emailing in Taipei, because it's more convenient, so we still have to travel
home and everything. But I'll try to give you the highlights of the week :)
So
probably the best part is that we're having another baptism this Sunday!
It's Z. Jei Mei's daughter, and we're so excited for her! She passed her
interview Sunday, so now we're just setting everything up for the
baptism. If I do end up moving this transfer, it'll be the best last weekend
ever.
A
miracle from last week was getting to meet with two LA's that we haven't been
able to meet with for a while! It was Monday night, and both our plan
AND our back-up plan fell through, so we had no idea what to do. So we said a prayer, and I had a feeling we should go visit a certain sister.
Well we did, and even better, she was there and we were able to meet with her.
Then after that we didn't know where to go again, so we said another prayer,
and this time Wang Jei Mei thought of another LA and we went
to her house, and she was there, and we were able to meet with her as well! It
probably doesn't sound like much, but it was definitely a miracle, haha.
We
also found an adorable little family last week! The Mom is from Vietnam, and
doesn't speak much Chinese, and she lives with her son who is 10, and they're
so great! It's hard sometimes because the Mom doesn't talk a ton, but her son
is great, and you can tell they have a great relationship. She's not married,
and works all the time because she has to raise her son on her own, and it's
super hard on her, but she's super open to the gospel, and her son has a ton of
interest too, which is cool cause he's only 10, haha. So we're excited for
them.
So
the past week and a half have been good! I'm exhausted, haha, but it's good.
Sister Wang's birthday was the 26th as well, so the Bishop and his family took
us all out to this buffet place, and that was so fun. Haha, the ward here is
great. If I do move next week, I'm definitely going to miss it!
Well
that's about it for this week, sorry I don't have much time. I love you guys and miss you! I'll be emailing again in a few days :) And I'm
sending some pictures soon.
Love
you!
-Sister
George
![]() |
| Contacting near the ocean |

![]() |
| Heading out in the rain! |





No comments:
Post a Comment