Hi
Mom and Dad!
This
past week was awesome!! Haha, seriously, probably one of the best weeks of my
mission. I get all excited just thinking about how awesome it was! A-- was baptized on Saturday night! She was baptized along
with two little kids the Elders have been teaching, and the spirit
was so strong! It was just awesome. She got up and bore her
testimony at the end as well, and gave Sister Roy and I a shout out for being her 'fu yi jiemei'...which is basically the missionaries who helped her get
baptized. So that felt really good. And
they were all confirmed on Sunday, and it was just awesome. I'm so happy
for her! I'll send pictures soon :)
The
rest of the week was good too. We did good this past week with finding new
investigators. We've had more than I've had in a while, and lots of them are
actually very prepared. Two of them we met on Saturday, and they were
both SO excited just to get a Book of Mormon. Then another one was a potential
that we finally got to meet with yesterday, who just has a lot of interest in Christianity.
Three of our investigators came to church as well, so that was a miracle. Another investigator came late so he wasn't able to partake of the sacrament. He's the boyfriend of an LA member in the other branch, and he literally came on his own! Haha, he didn't even wait for his girlfriend, I was so surprised. We were able to set a baptismal date with him too for Valentine's Day.
Today should be a really fun P-day. Wu Jeimei from DanShui
is here visiting again, she's sitting next to me as I email this, haha. So
we're going to go eat lunch, and then play pool with the Elders. It should be
interesting, ha.
Transfers are this week, so I'm really nervous, but I'm
trying to be ok with whatever happens. It will just be very hard for me to leave this area. I've been here for so long, and I love it and all the people. Not going to lie, I've been singing
"I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go" for the past 24 hours to try and
help myself be ok with the idea of moving, haha. So possibly next Monday I'll be in a new area. I haven't moved in SO long, so I don't like the
idea of it. But, whatever the Lord wants. It's his work, not mine, so I can't
pick.
Well,
I love you Mom and Dad! Thank you for everything you do :) Have
a great week!
Love,
Sister
George
![]() |
| Amie's District and Zone |
![]() |
| On Exchanges |
![]() |
![]() |
| A pinata they are making for English class . . . Valentine's? |
![]() |
| Amie and her companion with a member of their Branch |











No comments:
Post a Comment