TAIWAN TAIPEI MISSION

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day."

- Doctrine and Covenants 4:2

Monday, March 16, 2015

Qiao Jie Mei's Testimony

Sister George's Testimony 

            I’m extremely grateful that I could serve a mission in Taiwan. It was a life changing experience that I will never forget. I’m grateful to my Heavenly Father for trusting me enough to represent His Son, Jesus Christ, in that beautiful country.
            I firmly believe that God loves each and every one of us. And no matter where we are in the world, or who we are, or what we’re going through, He knows and cares for each of us. Jesus Christ really is His Son, and is our Savior and Redeemer. He did atone for our sins, and through that Atonement we can achieve a clean start, and have peace in this life.
            I believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God, along with the Bible. They both testify of Jesus Christ, and by reading them we can grow closer to our Savior. I know that when I read the Book of Mormon everyday I have the Holy Ghost with me more, and I have the strength I need to do what God wants me to do.
            I know through personal experience, that when we are willing to follow Christ, and do the things he has set out for us, our lives will be better. We will be happier, and have more sense of direction. I’m very grateful for the chance I had to learn all of these things for myself, and I’m very grateful for this Gospel and the impact it has had, and will continue to have, on my life.
            I loved my mission so much. It was an amazing experience, and I would do it all over again in a second. I’m so thankful to my Heavenly Father, and His Son – Jesus Christ. I’m also thankful to all those who were so supportive of me and all the missionaries in the world. I know this Gospel is true! And this is my testimony, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

我的見證

            我真的很感謝可以在台灣傳教。那個經驗改變了我的生活,然後我沒辦法忘記我在台灣的時間。我很感謝我的天父那麼的信賴我,讓我在台灣代表祂的兒子,耶穌基督。
            我相信神愛我們每一個人。我知道不管我們在哪裡,或我們是誰,或我們的情況是什麼,祂認識以及關心我們。耶穌基督確實是祂的兒子,我們的救主和救淑主。祂已經為我們贖罪,然後我們可以透過祂的贖罪獲得一個重新的開始,以及更多的平安。
            我相信摩爾門經是神的話,聖經也是。它們兩本為耶穌基督做見證。我們可以透過閱讀它們更加的接近我們的救助。當我每天看摩爾門經的時候,我有聖靈與我同在,我也有更多的力量去做神想要我做的事情。
            我從個人的經驗知道,當我們願意跟隨基督還有做祂要我們做的事情的時候,我們的生活會變得更好。我們會有更多的平安,以及方向感。我真的很感謝可以親自體驗到這些事情。我很感謝這個福音,還有它在我生活當中的影響。

            我愛我傳教的經驗。它真的是一個很棒,很奇妙的經驗。我很感謝天父,以及他的兒子耶穌基督。我也很感謝那些很支持我(和所有的傳教士)的人。我知道這個福音是真實的!這是我的見證,奉耶穌基督的名,阿門。



No comments:

Post a Comment